Vionic Lolita Knee High BootRegular price $339.99
Winter boots should be an investment in our wardrobe. Buy a good classic, well-made, well-fitting, comfortable boot and it will come out year after year. Lolita is a timeless knee-high boot with a slouched upper, it got some serious sass in the style stakes.
Unique Features of Lolita Knee High Boot:
- Man-made and Microfiber. sole
- Shaft measures approximately 17" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 3.1 inches"
- Boot opening measures approximately 14" around
- Leather Upper. Man-made and Microfiber Footbed. Durable Rubber Outsole. 3.1" Heel Height.
- VIO MOTION SUPPORT is concealed within every Vionic shoe, supporting every step from the ground up so you can confidently move in unmatched comfort.
- Full biomechanical contact hugs your foot's natural curves, providing essential support in all of our casual, dress, and active shoes and slippers.
- Upper: Leather.
- Footbed: Man-made and Microfiber.
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Heel measurement: 3.1"
- Support your soles in our range of elevated styles. Vionic's versatile collection of heels and wedges offers advanced comfort features like a deep heel cup and enhanced forefoot contour, bringing innovation and style into one transformative solution.
FIT & CARE:
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your shoes become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.