In men's and women's styles, the Cherokee LX Support sock is made with a soft bamboo fiber that naturally resists odor and wicks away moisture.
- 1 pair pack.
- 15-20 mmHg compression.
- 62% bamboo viscose / 29% polyester / 5% nylon / 4% Spandex.
- Soft bamboo fiber naturally resists odor and moisture buildup.
- Extra cushioning on the sole through the heel.
- The non-binding band keeps socks up without reducing circulation.
- Arch support.
Machine wash cold with similar colors and a gentle liquid detergent, but no fabric softener. Softeners and dryer sheets can build up on the fabric which can cause weakening of the fibers and decrease absorbency. Tumble dry low. Non-chlorine bleach. Wash inside out.
- S/M fits shoe sizes 4-7.5
- M/L fits shoe sizes 8-12
We are committed to providing comfort and making our health workers ready for long tiring shifts. Only the top-quality materials are used on every Cherokee Scrubs product to provide you with the best support and softness that you deserve. We only represent the products that give the best softness, durability, and flexibility. Every sale we make is a FINAL SALE as we never resell any product to our esteemed customer to ensure safety, hygiene, and credibility.