The 3M Littmann Lightweight II S.E. is a general-purpose stethoscope with an improved design that provides reliable acoustics for basic blood-pressure and limited physical assessment.
- Reliable and clear acoustic response and light weight combine to make this an ideal entry-level instrument
- Dual-sided chestpiece provides versatility of both a tunable diaphragm and open bell
- Teardrop-shaped chestpiece for easier positioning under blood pressure cuffs and around bandages
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low-frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece
- Nonchill rim and diaphragm provide optimal patient comfort
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Ideally suited for certified nursing assistants, licensed practical nurses, EMT/EMS, licensed vocational nurses, medical assistants, and nursing students.
- Blood-pressure and Physical Assessment.
Special Features : Lightweight Stethoscope
Manufactured In : Made in the USA
Burgundy - L2451 BD
Black - L2450 BK
Caribbean Blue - L2452 CAR
Ciel Blue - L2454 CIE
Pearl Pink - L2456 PP
We aim to give our nurses and doctors the best medical equipment that could compete with their extreme movement while on duty! Finding the right stethoscope or any medical instruments for the job can be a daunting challenge. We offer only the best here in Northern Scrubs as the brands we carry come with extraordinary design, exceptional quality, and superior performance. All stethoscopes and medical instruments are final sale due to safety reasons and cannot be resold to other customers.